Stop driving in circles, avoid parking tickets, head directly to the right street!
Find a free parking in the nearest residential street when driving in Montreal.
An Open Source project done in collaboration with Montréal Ouvert.
Park Catcher is powered by The City of Montreal Open Data Portal, in compliance with its Open Data license.
Data source: http://donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca/fiche/stationnement-rue/
Data Licence: http://donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca/licence-texte-complet
Using the map
- The interactive map and the search engine allow you to find spots where parking is allowed for the time period you need.
- Tap on a parking post, displayed in green, to display the next no-parking period in that area.
- Zones where parking is forbidden are hidden from the map.
- Tap the date at the screen bottom to select the time period for which you need a parking spot.
Park Catcher Montreal is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Park Catcher Montreal (version 1.4.2) has a file size of 12.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 73 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Park Catcher Montreal since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-27.
The latest version is 1.4.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-04-02.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-02-28
- Small changes: layout, navigation and Material Design guidelines.,- Minor bug fixes and compatibility issues (Gingerbread to Lollipop).,- Next update will contain Parking 2015 data!